Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Without faith it is impossble to please God

Yesterday was a bit stressful, someone smashed my car door. But as a result i did get more time to spend with God :-) because as i was driving around my car to get it fixed, the Christian radio was on! I was getting worried about loosing work time but then i realized God is everywhere (& sitting right next to you) and there is no waste of time if it is spent in Him! But i was still stressful and i coudnt work when i reached my office and decided to go back home from office and at home there is no Internet :D. Additional worries about my overdue paper also started to attack me. At the end, I didnt have any other option but to read scriptures the entire evening with the hope to find peace and i must say it did work :D So yes yesterday was a good day because a lot of time was spent in understanding how He works in our lives :-)

In the morning while reading scriptures and listening to Christian radio, the Words i had was: "Without faith it is impossible to please God .... They cried to the Lord in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress: He brought them out of darkness and deepest gloom and broke away their chains (Psalm 104)"

Also i realized when something chaotic happens, you start thanking Him for the all the past days when He was protecting from all kinds of chaos. So once in a while chaos is good for me :D so that i realize more how He has been actively protecting me in the past...



As i am thinking more about "It is impossible to please God without faith", i realize why He keeps Himself unseen in ways that we often doubt in our minds about His existence: so that we have more opportunity to exercise greater faith and hence be more blessed. As Jesus said to His disciple: "Is it because you have seen me that you have believed? How blessed are those who have never seen me and yet have believed!"

No comments:

Post a Comment