Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Where do you find people praying and reading Bible all day?

So, where do you find people reading Bible and praying all day?

You can find such people in prisons.

I am planning to write-up my experiences of prison ministry, at TDCJ, UTMB.

Usually when I go to minister there, I would always find couple of them who would minister to me. They would spend their time so well in the prison: reading Bible and praying all day. I sometime ask them to keep me in prayers, as they pray so much.
They can essentially become pastors, when they are released.

I also notice that sometimes they give me affirmations & love much more than people outside prison.
Because they become so grateful that someone from outside came and showed them respect and care.

No comments:

Post a Comment